Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Blogging 2015: 762 down, 1253 to go (Lurong Day 10)

Last night was less insane than the ones that preceded it. Things were more routine, which was appreciated. That means I got to drink my tea hot and actually had a few minutes to eat. Both good things. There was a code early on in the night, but it was a false alarm (mercifully). I also got to do a little CE.

Midnight was dinner. A somewhat lazy dinner as our leftovers are dwindling and I didn't have enough time to bake a piece of fish.

SAUSAGE!

Monday we did that double workout and I did 80 GHD situps. That's quite a few. I didn't really notice much of an effect until the wee hours of this morning when I read something that made me laugh. You know what's painful approximately 36 hours after 80 GHDs?  Laughing. My entire abdomen is one big sheet of "OW". 

After work I came home and slept. Because that's what I do. Fan of death, coma. I got about 7 hours, which is great, then got up and showered so I could take the smalls to CF kids and run an errand while they got worn out at the gym. So no, I didn't WOD today. I will tomorrow. Also tomorrow is barre at 5:30pm, and I'm taking a friend to try it out. She's looking for something new, and I enjoy making other people suffer, so we'll see how it goes. 

Before falling asleep this morning I dropped some chicken in the crockpot to make BBQ chicken sliders for supper. I am not eating bread, so I just had a pile of shredded chicken and broccoli slaw. It was pretty good, and there were plenty of leftovers. 

The kids ate it. Win.

I did walk the dog a bit earlier, and I thought we'd get out again tonight...but the girl child will no doubt be spending the next 2 hours doing 2 worksheets (like she does), so that's off the table. Instead I'll just chillax for a bit. I'll consider a glass of wine, then decide against it. I'll try to watch a show on DVR, but I won't be able to hear it, so instead I'll knit a hexipuff for my Beekeepers Quilt. I'm pretty sure I have over a 100 hexis now. Only 200 to go!

Last night on, then 7 days off including a half marathon and a visit from my mom and aunt. At some point I need to clean. Never a dull moment.  In the morning I have an HRA for the husband's insurance. I hate doing these things after a night shift. Fasting on overnights sucks, so I won't (granted I'm not really eating anything that's going to spike my blood sugar or triglycerides), but the worst of it is that I drink coffee, tea, and water all night not to mention that I always retain water when I'm daysleeping. This means my measured weight for the HRA will skew really high. In the midst of Lurong I don't really care much about the number, but it does affect my HRA score. I'm trying to get a score of 100. Last year I think I got a 98 because I was 2 pounds overweight. For real. 

Oh perfect health score, I will achieve you one day. Probably the day I get diagnosed with stage IV PC. Now that's irony, Alanis.

And now if you'll excuse me, it's time for Wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment