Friday, January 24, 2014

Blogging the Menu: Day 30

Day 30?!?  Holy shit!  This is a quickie as it's late and I want to sleep.  I didn't go to Milwaukee for the Icebreaker tonight, which sucks, because I was really looking forward to it.  Blowing snow and shitty roads meant I wasn't going to be able to get down there fast and back here fast and it wasn't worth the risk.

On to the menu!

The usual.


Leftover Taj Mahal chicken and cauli rice.

Since I didn't go to Milwaukee for the race and we had a sitter, I went with my husband to the FOP Christmas party.  I don't make it to much of his work stuff, because I am typically working.  Also I hate parties, and my crippling social awkwardness makes me want to hide under the table at these things.  Honestly it wasn't too bad.  I drank seltzer with lime and had at the appetizer buffet.  Thank little baby dolphins for fruit and veggie trays.

Party food.

Last night I made lemon chia pudding.  Sugar free, just chia, coconut milk, and lemon.  It's good.  Rich tasting and filling.  A winner.

Looks like dairy, but it's noooooooot.

That's it!  I'm planning a pretty big cooking day tomorrow, so stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment