Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Blogging the Menu: Day 63

I'm keeping this short and sweet today.  I have a lot of stuff whirling around in my head, but I'm not sure how to put it into words without sounding like some kind of fucked up born-again and I hate that shit.

No worries.  I didn't find Jesus or anything.  Not that Jesus was a bad guy, that's just not how I roll.

On to the menu!
I had some clementines pre-WOD.  These work pretty well for me as a pre-workout food.  No GI distress.  I was a little flatulent at the gym this morning (sorry ladies), but I did not pee myself in spite of much jump roping.  It's the little things.

Like little balls of sunshine in a bag.

Breakfast was a lazy bowl of banana walnut pudding and a coconut milk latte.
I bet this would rule with chocolate syrup.

We went out lunch for a co-worker's birthday.  I had a nice little tenderloin and some sweet potato fries.  Holy shit I love sweet potato fries.
Also I likey the pickle (that is what she said).

I was pretty full, so aside from a handful of trail mix this afternoon I waited until dinner.  It was meatza night-cleaning up the last of the beef from last year to make way for 682lbs of locally sourced, grass fed, hormone free cow carcass.  The freezer is full again!  Huzzah!
I can't go a day without broccoli.

Tomorrow I have to weigh in for our "healthy weight" credit.  I don't want to know.  Maybe I won't look and she can just record it or whatever.  

The CrossFit Open starts tomorrow with the first WOD announcement!!

And I'll try to condense what is flapping around in my brain for you:

We get one body.  One vessel in which to travel through life.

Fucking take care of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment